#RubyZoneBlog

ruby as the hero from dragon quest 1

MARRIED TO WIFE AND SCHOOL!

SCHOOL IS HARD, MARRIAGE IS EASY

2023-11-21

Ruby May Valentine

Arbitrary link

おはよう‼️こんばんは‼️ごめんなさい🙇‍♀️ 3月間毎日大学へ行っていますよ。だからブログをアップデートしませんでした。ごめんなさい!!!!!!!!草、大学はいいですよ。好き好きですよ。読みと日本語と数学をべんきょうします。先生とクラスメイトはとてもいい人ですよ。でも、あたしはとても忙しいです。 毎日うちで寝たいですよ。でも、がんばれ‼️www でも、大学が大好きです。一昨日インディちゃんと結婚しました‼️すごい日でした。あたしはとても嬉しいですよ。ありがとうございます。

Phew, that was difficult, apologies for any grammar mistakes if you read Japanese. Also, if you read Japanese, skip this next paragraph.

Hello, good evening! I’m so sorry! For the last 3 months I’ve been going to school every day. So I haven’t updated my blog. Sorry!!! Lol, school is very nice. I like it a lot. I’m studying reading, math, and Japanese. My professors and classmates are very nice people. But I’m very busy. Every day I just want to sleep at home. But I’m doing my best!! Lol, but yeah I love school. Also on Sunday I got married to Indigo!!! It was an amazing day, I’m so happy 😊 Anyway, thank you for reading.

So yeah I’ve been fucking BUSY, I’m a full time student. The workload I face every week is far beyond what I ever could’ve imagine, I don’t have very much free time hence the neglect of my blog, but I’m forcing myself to sit down and write something finally. It’s been so hard to do anything I enjoy outside of school, which to be fair I enjoy very much, but we’re nearing the end of the semester. While things are quite hectic right now I’ve sort of gotten into a routine where I can carve out time to do things I enjoy. For instance, updating my blog! School really is awesome though, I’ve made a few friends which is awesome. I’ve also learned soooooo much more Japanese in a way where I can actually communicate now and express my thoughts. I’m only in JPN101 but I’m doing very well in it, I currently have a B grade. I plan on getting my grade back up to an A. I got sick for a solid two weeks so missed a week of school which set me behind on the course and I did not great on a few tests, but now I’m caught up and ready to defeat JPN101. I’m going to do my best on the final oral exam.

Other than school I’ve just been playing the new Like a Dragon game, Like a Dragon Gaiden. I finished it shortly after came out and am now replaying Lost Judgment. I can’t wait for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (Like a Dragon 8) in January, I’m so excited. Like a Dragon Gaiden came with a demo for Like a Dragon 8 and it was awesome!!! Highly recommend the entire series of course.

Finally, I GOT FUCKING married bro!!

I’ll post pictures when we get them back from the photographer but holy shit I can’t believe I’m an actual wife now who has a wife.

Anyway, good luck out there, the highway is dangerous at night.

ルビー