ruby as the hero from dragon quest 1

Mice Circus

My house has mice
and they're getting
bolder

2022-11-07

Ruby May Valentine

Arbitrary link

a mouse in a trap, he is alive because it is a trap for keeping them alive to release them somewhere else

Hello

Wow so soon to see you again! I wanted to talk about my mice problem that I've been dealing with lately lol. It's quite horrible but also very funny sometimes. Also the mouse in the photo is alive and well, I think, I can't be entirely sure I released him 10 miles away from my house lol.

Anyway

The other night I was sitting on couch just looking at my phone when some mice ran out in the kitchen and started causing a genuine ruckus! There's a laundry bin in my kitchen at the moment, one of those tall ones with the holes all around the sides, and they were in the clothes poking their heads in and out at different spots like some kind of fucked up game of wack-a-mole! Then they got out of the laundry bin and started like playing tag with each other just running into eachother and bouncing around and shit then one of them I kid you not started doing somersaults and I was just blown away!

The Cat

Fiancee and I have decided to get a cat soon, I know, poor mice, but I've caught about eight so far and my dog has killed two of 'em so we're getting a cat to help with the mice now, also just because we want a cat, I'm looking at this real fat one at the shelter he's awesome I hope I can end up getting him he's really adorable lol, whatever cat we get though we're gonna name him "Pot roast" because I think that would be a funny name for a cat, especially if he's a big guy.

In other news

My fiancee got a new job and they're really liking it so far which is good. Their last job sucked bad and they hated it lol. Also I've been doing my c++ courses on udemy and it's going pretty good, I mean I'm still mostly in the introduction phase but I have high hopes that it will go well, I only started learning css and html about a month ago and it seems to be going pretty good so far and I'm learning new things every day which is nice, I plan on taking an html and css course on udemy as well since I have that plan thing where it has a bunch of courses included with the plan, also gonna see if there's any good courses on learning Japanese as I've been learning for quite a few months now and always looking for more materials to learn with as I figure the more the merrier lol. I have some goals for that like I wanna be able to read novels and comics in Japanese and watch shows without English subtitles being needed, I really like Japanese crime and political dramas, especially Takeshi Kitano's Drama/Action movies such as the Outrage trilogy, and I started watching this show called "The Journalist" which seems pretty cool too! Also in the middle of writing this post big cartel said I'm blocked from viewing my own fuckin webpage I guess they don't expect people to actually use their in-house code writing tools, which is silly to me I think I might start putting this stuff into dreamweaver before I add it to the blog from now on. Actually I decided to just import this code into dreamweaver to keep writing this post! Turns out it had a ton of errors so this is certainly a better way to work on the blog lol! I'm actually looking forward to finding a good html + css course so that I can get better at this stuff it really interests me and it's super fun to do, I'm thinking one day I'll move the website off of big cartel so I can do even more stuff with it!

My fiancee and I are gonna go up to Mt. Lemmon soon here in Tucson, not sure exactly when but I'm looking forward to the trip up there and hanging out with them, it's really beautiful up there and there's plenty of places to have a little picnic so that's usually what we go for, also had the worst pizza I've ever had from an actual business while I was up there, super expensive too for how bad it was especially lol, there is a little general store up at the top though that has really good fudge they make that comes in all sorts of flavors, highly recommend if you get the chance to visit.

Check this out

Friend of the blog, Nora, does a weekly roundup every monday that's pretty fun and I've been enjoying reading their blog so far! Have a good one y'all!